UNICORN TECHNOLOGY INC.
About UNICORN TECHNOLOGY INC. – Senior System Analyst (NOC 21222)
UNICORN TECHNOLOGY INC, we are building a safe and beneficial AGI. Our mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence (AGI) benefits all of humanity, primarily by attempting to build safe AGI and share the benefits with the world.
We’ve experienced firsthand that the most dramatic AI systems use the most computational power in addition to algorithmic innovations and decided to scale much faster than we’d planned when starting OpenAI. We’ll need to invest billions of dollars in upcoming years into large-scale cloud computing, attracting, and retaining talented people, and building AI supercomputers.
With the large-scale adoption of AGI in the commercial sector, our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking to hire a Senior Systems Analyst to join us.
– Completion of a college program in computer science, computer systems engineering, or a related discipline is required.
– At least 2 years of experience as a systems analyst or system management is required.
– Project experience or professional certification would be an asset.
Position: Senior System Analyst
Wage: C$45.5 per hour
Working Hours: 30-40 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 1824 Store St, Second Floor Suite, Victoria, BC, V8T 4R4, Canada
– Creates analytics products (including technical reports, plain language documentation, infographics, decision-making tools, and manuscripts) to support knowledge sharing and translation, decision-making, and planning.
– Responsible for the development, testing, implementation, and system monitoring of new projects.
– Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements, functional requirements, and use cases.
– Daily monitoring, management, and optimization of the existing network and IT infrastructure
– Proactively assist the team to clearly articulate requirements and facilitate development and testing activities to ensure solutions meet business needs.
– Review and test existing and new systems, maintain and upgrade systems to ensure that company or customer needs are met.
– Analyze and review data related to existing IT systems and output analysis reports to help the team improve system performance and fix bugs.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.