Yulong Pabulum Ltd. (Diana's Cucina Pizza)
Our award winning marinara is made fresh in the Cucina, using the highest standard available for crushed tomatoes, then marinating them for 24 hours with our own proprietary blend of herbs and spices. At Diana’s, we are competitively priced to bring you the very best of the best flavors and skills creating great tasting pizzas, salads, wings, appetizers, and desserts. Our philosophy is that pizza, when it is made with simple all-natural ingredients is quite healthful and nutritious. Lean meats, low fat mozzarella and fresh fruits and vegetables make up a nutritious and satisfying meal for busy families. No guilt, no regrets, just good food made with real-food ingredients. Here at Diana’s, we pride ourselves on the quality of the gourmet pizzas that we serve and the quality of service that we provide to each guest that comes through our door. Now, We are currently seeking Kitchen helpers to join our team.
Working hours: 8 hours/day and 40 hours/week
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Overtime rate: $21.75/hour
Vacation Benefit: 4% of paid vacation
Language: No specific language requirements
Working Location: Unit R-730 Saint. Anne’s Road, Winnipeg, MB R2N 0A2
1. Relevant experience in restaurant is an asset, but it is not required.
2. Secondary school is preferred, but it is not required.
3. Teamwork and attention to detail are required.
1. Follow the chef’s and production’s instructions for storing, cleaning, cutting, and preparing vegetables, fruits, and other raw materials.
2. To maintain kitchen hygiene, use cleaning chemicals and tools to clean and disinfect the kitchen floor, worktables, cupboards, and kitchen equipment.
3. On schedule, clean the kitchen waste and garbage cans.
4. Food and other supplies should be stored and placed correctly in the storage room, and inventory should be labeled and recorded.
5. Assist the chef in creating some basic delicacies to fulfil the needs of the customers.
We invite you to apply for this exciting position as a Kitchen Helper if you are enthusiastic about food, appreciate working in a fast-paced atmosphere, and are keen to learn and improve. If you satisfy the qualifications and want to join our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply immediately and join our exciting team in the food sector!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.